Page 1: Introduction
The South West Population and Public Health Academy in partnership with NHS England and NHS Improvement, the Office of Health Improvement and Disparities and the UK Health Security Agency, invite you to join our free to access webinar.
Webinar 8: Oral Health
Tuesday 13th September 2022
via Microsoft Teams
12:30pm - 13:45pm
- How oral health inequalities can affect people throughout their life course
- Key evidence-based approaches to reducing oral health inequalities and improving oral health
- How oral health improvement can be integrated into wider public health programmes and practice
- How evidence-based programmes can promote oral health for specific population groups
- How inequalities in access to dental services are being addressed in the South West
PLEASE ENSURE YOU COMPLETE ALL PARTS OF THIS FORM FULLY AND ACCURATELY.
A LINK TO ACCESS THIS VIRTUAL EVENT WITH BE SENT TO YOU APPROXIMATELY 1 WEEK BEFORE SO PLEASE HOLD THE DATE AND TIME IN YOUR DIARY
If you have any questions, please contact publichealth.SW@hee.nhs.uk